Monday, November 1, 2010

JAI41 - Kerry High

Hello girls

This challenge was timely for me as I needed to get started on my grandaughters birthday card. She has a summer birthday so I thought these colours from the Sunny Days Simply Scrappin kit were perfect.

I have used the co-ordinating markers, Cute by the inch and Wonderful Favourites stamp sets. The tutorial for the fantasy box and bow is from the Helping Hudson Christmas bundle tutorial.

Put your sunnies on - it's very bright!

Kerry



Congratulations on being a Top Pick, Kerry!

7 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Kerry. I am sure your grand-daughter will love all the brightness, and details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours what a super card and fabulous box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! you were right that is bright...but beautiful and eye catching. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift set, and well done on being a top pick, A lovely bright set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being a top pick such a beautiful card and the box is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! This is such a wonderful creation - I LOVE your colour choices!

    ReplyDelete